Saturday, May 1, 2010

a little | q&a

Here's a few q&a via marvelous. Enjoy and of course I'd love to hear a little about you as well...

1. When do you feel happiest?
When Gregg and I get goofy tired and have the most ridiculous late night pillow talks that have me laughing for days.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
I sleep in on weekends and take naps often. I know there will come a time in my life when sleeping in and naps are not an option, so for now I take full advantage of my sleep time.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I'm a people
pleaser, so externally motivated. When it comes to motivating myself I normally have to offer myself some sort of reward to get stuff done. My favorite rewards are doughnuts, ice cream, and brownies.

4. What do you do for fun?
I'm pretty
cliché...Travel, spend time with friends and family, spend time with Gregg, and of course my crafting time. I love to learn new things, especially thing I can do. I'm hoping to take my first painting class this summer. (I know I'm an art teacher that has never taken a painting class. Don't tell my principal. )

5. What intimidates you?
Times when I feel like I'm not good enough.

6. What is something you're proud of?
My relationship with my husband. We started dating when I was 16 and didn't get married until I was 26. It has been a long and some times bumpy road, but it is a road we have only just begun walking.

7. Finish this sentence.
I never _____________ hmmm...bite my fingernails. :) Um, I never...thought I would grow up to be an art teacher. When my students tell me their favorite special is art I tell them my favorite special was Music and PE, though now that I am an art teacher I LOVE my job!

8. Favorite vacation spot.
I feel like the best vacations aren't the places you go, but the people you go with or to visit. With that said the place I most enjoyed going was Venice.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
10 - It is Saturday of course it is a 10.

10. Finish this sentence.
If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ I have the palette of a 10 year old girl. I will take a cheeseburger and chicken strips over caviar any day. I have set myself a goal to make something new for dinner once a week. If you know me you know that this is a really, really big undertaking for me. Look forward to update posts about my cooking (disasters). :)

1 comment: